Dr. Alberto V. Lisdero founded Estudio Lisdero Law Firm in 1971. Our Law Firm practice focuses on the internationalization of companies, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and investments. Our Law Firm seeks and achieves long-lasting relations to offer advice to global clients interested in investing in Argentina and other Latin American countries.
Driven by the principles of safety, swiftness and the minimization of unnecessary risks, Estudio Lisdero Law Firm is in the best possible position to coordinate and control commercial and financial transactions. Our Law Firm has the skills and experience to work together with global clients and their international counsel bearing in mind geographical locations, cultural diversity and entrepreneurial styles for the development of smart legal solutions and creative investment strategies, both for the Argentine and Latin American markets.
Estudio Lisdero Law Firm analyzes every aspect of a transaction, including the legal, tax, and accounting aspects, not only in the context of Argentine legislation but also within the framework of a regional strategy.
The Estudio Lisdero Law Firm is member of:
- Cámara de Comercio Italiana en la República Argentina (Argentine Italian Chamber of Commerce) since 1986.
- Cámara de Comercio Suizo-Argentina (Swiss Argentine Chamber of Commerce) since 1999.
- Consejo Interamericano de Comercio y Producción (Inter-American Council of Commerce and Production) since 2002.
- FUNDECE - Fundación Empresaria para la Calidad y la Excelencia (Business Foundation for quality and excellence) since 2006.
- Cámara de Comercio Argentina para el Asia y el Pacífico (Argentine Chamber of Commerce for Asia and the Pacific) since 2011.
-Cámara de Comercio Argentina Mexicana (Mexican Argentine Chamber of Commerce)